Detox Device: COLONIC CHALEE II
It is composed of 3 main parts:
Tank and Cabinet: made out of fiberglass and can container 25 liters cleansing fluid
Bed: made of strong fiberglass materialwith a plain surface which is easy to use and clean, preventing bacterial accumulation
Drainage system: with a drainage pipedirectly connected to the bed platform. The patient can visualize fecal contentsas it flows through the transparent pipeline beside the bed.
- Colon cleansing and Detoxification
- Let your cells experience the sensation of cleanness.
- A secret to good health
Detoxification gives you a better life by removing toxins from your body.
The large intestine is an organ which has the function of excreting waste out of the human body. A low- fiber diet makesthe digestive system work very hard. It usually becomes sticky and may get stuck on the intestinal wall and cause accumulation of bacteria, consequently causingtoxicity and harm to the human body. Thus, eating a high-fiber diet can keep your intestine healthy and prevent constipation and flatulence, two factors that can lead to many diseases:
- Gastroenteropathy: constipation, flatulence, fever, gastric distress, diarrhea, colitis and halitoisis.
- Diseases of the immune system: allergy,urticaria, asthma, rheumatism
- Physical degeneration: wrinkled skin, premature aging, and fatigue
- Mentally – related disorders: Stress, insomnia, lack of appetite
- Intestinal cancer, hemorrhoids
Detox is a natural treatment that requires no preparation. There is no need to refrain from food or drink and there is no need to take laxatives prior to this treatment which can be performed in your convenient time, within 30-60 minutes. You will feel refreshed after all the waste has been disposed of.
Steps in Detox treatment:
- A physician will perform physical examination before the patient can go through the treatment.
- A nurse will insert an enema tube gently and slowly, 2 inches deep into the anus then open the valve to let warm water flow inside. When you feel like the urge, just let go. The waste and water will flow out of the patient’s rectum beside the enema tube. Repeat this until the 25 liters of water mixed with either mineral water or coffee is consumed.
- You can see the waste excreted out of your body in the mirror attached on the cabinet. In some cases, there are black excreta and stains. Those are toxins that have accumulated in your body.
- During the treatment, the nurse may perform gentle abdominal massage to stimulate your intestines to move so that the black excreta and stains can detach from the intestinal wall and be excreted out.
- The nurse will remove the enema tube when the water tank in the cabinet is fully emptied. She will leave you to excrete for one last time before cleaning your body and finishing the treatment.
- You can immediately return home or to your work and can drink or eat as ususal.
- Easy installation, convenient and clean
Cabinet: The tank and the cabinet are made out of thick fiberglass that can contain 25 liters of water. It has a digital gauge showing temperature of the water that is sterilized with ultraviolet rays or by UV lamp.
Bed: The bed is made out of strong fiberglass material, designed for convenient use and cleaning. The seat base is made in such a way that there is no need to worry about leakage. The bed and the backrest are joined in such a way that it can be adjusted to support the body comfortably. There is a lever for water pressure adjustment to make it flow stably throughout the treatment.
Drainage system: The drainage pipe is directly connected to the bed platform. The patient can visualize the fecal materials as it flows through the transparent pipeline beside the bed, into the sanitary drainage system.