MEDWARMER Mode - MWC2
This is a medical tool that helps warming the body by transmitting the hot air in a suitable temperature to a specially designed blanket, which makes patients feel warmer. There is a protection system that prevents a leakage of electricity. The alarm can be set and the electricity is automatically cut off when the machine is too hot.
Connect the tube with the machine and the blanket and follow the instruction manual. MEDWARMER is a 220-Volt and 50-Hertz machine. The temperature provided is 32 - 46 degree Celsius (± 3 degree Celsius). It is used together with the blanket, 3 types of which are available; one for the whole body, one for the upper body, and one for the lower body.
MEDWARMER Mode - MWC2 is used to warm patients to prevent Hypothermia. It produces hot air and transmit it to the blanket with an appropriate temperature to keep patients’ bodies warm. Here are the product’s qualities.
• It warms patients’ bodies according to the set temperature.
• The alarm can be set which make it very convenient to use.
• It can be used as blood and fluids warmer as well.
• The machine works quietly so it does not disturb patients.
• If the temperature at the end of the tube is higher than 53 degree Celsius, ± 3 degree Celsius, the light alarm is on and the electricity is cut off.
• It treats patients who suffer from Hypothermia, which is a clinical problem of a body temperature below 36 degree Celsius.
• It is used during or after a surgery without causing any hindrance to other instruments in the operation room or the recovery room.
• size 22 x 26 x 29.5 cm.
• weight 5.5 kilograms
• temperature 32 - 46 degree Celsius (± 3 degree Celsius)
• High Efficiency Motor 0.05 hp, 1 phase 220-Volt, 50 Hertz
• Fuse with a 3 amp
• 220-Volt, 50 Hertz
• Alarm system cuts off the electricity when the temperature is higher than a limited range, which is around ± 53 degree celsius
The photo below shows an example how to use MEDWARMER Mode - MWC2
For more information:
No posts found